Announcements:

Next Cashflow Game will be on Saturday. May 31, 2008 at Starbucks Madrigal. Remember to bring your own calculator. P200 fee
Google

Saturday, December 15, 2007

My product launch at the Pearl Manila Hotel!

A little plug-in:

We launched the world's smallest portable spa at the Pearl Manila Hotel last December 14, 2007. check out the pics (click on the picture for larger image)!


Our executive demonstrating the spa to a very attentive crowd.


Showing the audience before the effect on one side of the face.


My mentor (who is a pioneer of importing PlayStation, PC hardware retailing and Internet rental, but is now a successful executive of our team) discussing how to profit from the portable spa.




Me trying the spa for myself. End result: lighter complexion, diminished appearance of pores and eye bags, smoother skin. I don't have wrinkles so I did not notice its effect on wrinkles, but it's supposed to diminish those.

I think the portable spa will make going to a derma or spa for a facial obsolete.

Overall, a very nice event that will be repeated in ALABANG!

Watch for it, guys!

Best regards,
Jazon

No comments: