Announcements:

Next Cashflow Game will be on Saturday. May 31, 2008 at Starbucks Madrigal. Remember to bring your own calculator. P200 fee
Google

Thursday, April 26, 2007

Welcome to the Alabang Cashflow Club Blog Site

Hi! Welcome to the Alabang Cashflow Club (ACC). This is my first post and I'm cordially inviting everyone to our Cashflow 101 games here in Alabang. The Goals of ACC is to raise the financial awareness and Improve the financial intelligence of young Pinoy Professionals in the immediate Alabang area. However , our doors are open to anybody who wants to share their knowledge in becoming financially free. Currently we have kicked off our Club meetings and have been playing regular Cashlfow 101 games here in Alabang Fil- Invest Corporate City. If you are interested to join us or if you know someone who is please don't hesitate to contact me thru my cell at 09155730112 or reply to this post. I'll make sure to contact you as soon as possible. Enjoy the site ; I look forward to meeting and blogging you soon.

Cheers!!!

Larry Buan
Alabang Cashflow Club Owner

No comments: